Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am especially thankful for so many things. Below are blessings, a week in review, in no particular order.

~ Family time camping at Lake Anna and playing for 2 days at Kings Dominion
~ Warm breezes
~ My Bunco girls!
~ Easter and it’s true meaning – He is Risen!
~ Flip flops and peeky toe shoes
~ Little man Tanner who is so Larry and so Jamie, it's scary
~ Lunch with Jill Botham and my dad all in one week
~ Old pictures newly discovered
~ Getting piles of work off my desk
~ Shampooed carpet
~ Certain trials that Pastor Suitt has encouraged me to be thankful for – I’m not fooling myself though, they are still trials!
~ Antibiotics and eye drops
~ Leftover smoked chicken – yum-o!
~ My small group through LWBC – amazing!
~ Safety and protection

No comments: