Thursday, March 5, 2009

Saying Goodbye

It is with great sadness and heartache that I type this blog (and was also sent as an email) to let you all know that yesterday evening Larry and I tearfully said goodbye to a peaceful Pepper. We are truly blessed to have had such a wonderful addition to our family for 13 amazing years (thank you Mom and Dad for one of the best gifts ever!).

Although my heart literally aches, I know that Pepper is in a much better place and is completely pain free now.

When we first learned that he had liver cancer this past fall, we just prayed that he would make it through the holidays. Well, God blessed us with several months in addition to that and we are truly thankful for the lasting memories we have and new ones we were able to make.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers as time heals these wounds.

I love you all very much!

1 comment:

Travis, Heather, & Tyler said...

Jamie, I am sorry to hear about Pepper. I know it is very hard to lose not only a beloved pet, but family member. You will be in my prayers.