Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Ready

This weekend Larry and I are going to Va Beach with Jason and Stormy and staying with them in their time share condo. I am so excited and can hardly wait.

I am really looking forward to:

1. adult time
2. adult conversations
3. there being no squeeky toys banged against the oven door
4. not having to pack lunches
5. not changing stinky "you smelled it first" diapers
6. a break, no work, no plans, no where to be at any specific time
7. endless, mindless walks on the beach

After a few hectic weeks with not feeling well, my Grandma having a pacemaker put in and then a stroke, to having to say goodbye to Pepper...it's just been really hard. It will be very nice to have a few moments to be carefree.

With that said, reality is going to smack me hard in the face when we come back Sunday and I have to get Tanner and I ready for our trip to California that leave at 6am on Tuesday. Yikes!

1 comment:

Jill said...

have a super, refreshing, time!!
I'll pray for you as you are

thrown back into "re-entry"... and as you head to Cali!

keep us posted on your adventures-
j