Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

Valentines Day at our house is usually just like any other day. Since it's so commercialized we usually do something together but it's not a big production. I have banned receiving flowers since I think they are a gross waste of money unless I have just birthed a baby. That's the only exception, so far.

So Saturday began like any other day. I woke to Tanner laughing and playing in his crib, walked across the house, cleaned up Pepper's poop along the way (becoming a daily/nightly occurence), and spotted something different out of the corner of my eye. I usually get up, use the bathroom, brush my teeth, and then head to get little man up. Contacts or glasses are usually something I think about half way across the house when I'm concentrating on not stepping in a possible poop pile so what I saw out of the corner of my eye didn't make sense until I got much closer to it. It was a bike in my living room. It looks like either Santa was late or Cupid made decided to make an appearance. Either way, my new bike rocks and I love it!

We spend most of the weekend riding since Larry and I both have bikes and Tanner has a trailer. It really is awesome!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! I'm excited for you!! I can't wait to go riding.

Questions:
Is yours green like the pic? Is so... nice! :-)

Does it come with a "big butt" seat??
(I'm hoping that you know about the "big butt" seats... because that's not meant as an insult...I'm pretty sure that we've used that term before??)