Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I Wouldn't Give for a Donut...



Ok, so, I've been doing Weight Watchers for a couple of weeks now and lost a couple of pounds (8 to be exact). The only thing I haven't lost is my craving for that which has added to my current weight predicament - donuts.

I used to not care a thing about donuts. I mean, I liked them, but not like Cathy liked them :o) Chocolate was always my thing. Now, it seems that since I don't do a lot of sugar, my body misses it and I'm seriously craving something sweet and cakey. Which brings me back to donuts.

The really good thing about Weight Watchers is that everything is assigned a point value and you keep track of your daily points, trying to hit a certain number. So, in theory, I could have a donut as long as I calculated the points and made sure I didn't go over my point allowance for the day. Also, WW gives you an extra 35 points a week to use if you have a birthday party or company picnic or something to attend where the choices might not be so great. So, with my 35 extra points, I'm stock piling them for my weekend visit with Cathy in two weeks so I can have a donut!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONUTS!!!! Yes, save thoes points it will be a donut extravaganza!!
Cathy-Jo

p.s. congrats on the 8 pounds! =)

Jill said...

you two crack me up!! :-)

looking forward to seeing you on thursday!