Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Book

Ok, so not only am I a blog slacker, I'm a baby book slacker. Tanner is now 15 months old and his baby book is barely started, much less up to date.

I have been toying with the idea for sometime to do one of those online books that I've seen advertised on Shutterfly, Snapfish or Piknic. The ones where you do it yourself online, submitting your pictures from your computer and adding your own memories and tidbits of info. My friend Jill has several and I think they were done online at Creative Memories, not sure, but that's kind of the idea, just a little bit more frilly and baby boyish.



I just want to be able to have something to remember all the things that happened in his first year and maybe some day be able to pass it along to him when he has his own children. For the record, I have written down everything that has happened from height and weight, to first teeth, to first steps. Maybe I'll get started on that next week because girls weekend with Cathy, HERE I COME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie--don't know if you've done this yet, but Shutterfly has these books 20% off until the 10th! Get busy, girlie! It'll get your mind off of things. :)