Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter and so much more…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-my Dad - who turned 65 yesterday!!
-my Mom - who's birthday is tomorrow!!
-Jill's safe travels to and from AZ - welcome back friend
-another week that I got to have lunch with my Grandma
-a successful time getting the tree up with my BahHumBug of a husband (who I am also thankful for, just wish he would get into the Christmas spirit already)
-getting so much Christmas shopping DONE - and yes Jill, my spreadsheet rocks!
-getting Christmas presents to Oregon shipped already. I almost stroked out at the Post Office - poor Post Office worker - it wasn't pleasant.
-the prospect of getting to see so many of my friends that will come in for the holidays. I have already heard from 4! CathyJo-you guys coming in??

Take a moment to enjoy the Christmas season. Merry Christmas Early!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

hey!
maybe you can make me one of those spreadsheets!
I haven't bought anything yet... I'm starting to feel a time crunch.