Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Slacker

What can I say? I'm a blog slacker. I could come up with 5000 excuses of why I haven't blogged for a few days but they would be just that, excuses. Truly and honestly I have been busy. Busy busy busy. But aren't we all? Especially this time of year?

I promised in a previous blog that this Christmas was going to be different and so far it has been. I am finished shopping and I'm getting ready to do the Christmas baking, which for me is a treat rather than a chore or punishment. Somewhere in there I had time to blog, I could have made time to blog, I just didn't.

We've been doing a lot as we've been on the go for several weeks now but it just didn't get mentioned. For instance, we've been to Toy-R-Us and shopped for Tanner but we didn't buy anything. We decided he doesn't need more STUFF so we're going to put money in his savings and get him some fun and little silly stuff for his stocking. We've also been to Larry's Christmas Dinner at Charlies, our church's Christmas dinner catered by Texas Roadhouse, my work Christmas party at Boonsboro Country Club, Jill's house for Binner (yes Binner), and more. Tanner's also been really sick with pneumonia and a double ear infection but he's better and now he has a black eye. Random, but true. He got hit in the face with a toy at daycare.

So today, I'm a blog slacker with not much to say although I feel like I said more than I initially had planned. I'll save my thanks for tomorrow's entry and call it a day. And Mrs. Skammer, I'm getting back to work :o)

2 comments:

Skamamama said...

hey girl...no name dropping okay! that gave me a chuckle!

Jill said...

fun times!