Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter and so much more…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-such willing, flexible, and loving parents who volunteered to keep Tanner (who is very sick) both yesterday and today
-another year that I got to see the Living Christmas Tree with my Grandma. We have done this every year since I can remember. Tanner also went and did great - he slept through the whole thing!
-Larry's willingness to take down old funky light fixtures at Mom and Dad's house to help them complete their bathroom remodeling
-my Mom in general. She is a wonderful and caring person and she's one of the best listeners and advice givers in the world. I love you Mom!
-one more week that I got to eat lunch with my Grandma (who's health is failing fast sadly)
-funny memories and the many smiles I've had while thinking of all the crazy things we used to do - SMALL TOWN FUN!!

No comments: