Monday, December 22, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

is a nap.

Is that too much to ask ya think? I have felt unbelievably worn down lately and I'm not really sure why. I promise I am not doing too much as evidenced by my house not being as clean as I would like, there are some dirty clothes in the laundry room waiting to be washed, and there are random things in random places because I don't know where they need to live for the long haul. My Christmas shopping is done, it's mostly all wrapped and under the tree, and my holiday baking is done.

So why do I feel so whooped? No clue but I'm going to the doctor tomorrow because it seems like I have no energy to do anything and I feel worse when I get more sleep than usual (I don't require a lot of sleep, 5 hours or so but I've been getting like 7+). Anyway, I'm not alarmed just want to make sure my sugar isn't out of whack or my B12 isn't in the negative digits (my speech is starting to struggle which is why I suspect #2 is wonky again).

I think what will really help is getting my reserves back up from a few days off when I can stay in my jammers for a few hours more, play in the floor with Tanner, visit with family and friends, and actually eat real breakfast food at breakfast time.

So, if you happen to see Santa, put in a good word for me please. All Jamie wants for Christmas is a nap :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm. Not preggers are ya?? You don't actually have to publish this, btw...