Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter and so much more…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-the time spent with Larry’s family. Big Larry and Linda are great in-laws – the kind you hesitate to use “in-law” with because of the negative connotation that goes along with it
-Pop’s willingness, as always, to keep Tanner or help in ANY way – what a big ole Christian heart!
-Tanner’s 1st birthday and birthday party were awesome – we had tons of guests (32 at the party and 4 overnight) in our house and it worked out great (minus the burning myself part)
-leftover birthday party cupcakes – yummy, especially after a long day at work
-another week that I got to eat lunch with my Grandma (please keep her in your prayers, she’s not doing too well and is in a lot of pain pretty much all the time now)
-travel mercies while traveling to and from Greensboro for work
-the price of gas going down – a miracle indeed
-the holiday season – I am so THANKFUL for so many things

No comments: