Friday, November 21, 2008

Chin Up

Every Thursday I write a Thankful Thursday blog which for me is a week in review and a time when I stop, catch my breath, and claim all that I have been and currently still am thankful for. It's a really amazing time for me because it allows me to remember all the truly awesome things God is doing in my life.

I also am the editor for our church's newsletter called Clean Slate. This has been my job for 3 months now which means there have been 3 editions of the newsletter. I love this job but it is truly challenging. Well, I just finished December's edition and it was a labor of love to say the least.

I also write a section in Clean Slate called The Juggler. It's a section where I mostly talk about all the goings on in my life and how I can only do as much as I do with God's help. You Moms out there should know what I'm talking about. Well, this month's article was written for someone else, my brother, Jason who's recent plight weighed heavy on my heart.

Jason, like myself, has a strong work ethic and doesn't like when work becomes stagnant. We like to always be working towards something and sometimes struggle when things slow down or we become dismayed with the task at hand. With all that said, Jason was going through some very tough times at work and was not happy. God is so good that He has allowed for things to change at work and from what I understand, this experience has changed many involved. I personally saw what was going on from Jason's perspective, a Wooldridge perspective, and Larry's perspective since Jason and Larry work together. All I can say is GOD PREVAILS!!

If you are going through anything, keep your chin up. It will help you stay focused on The Son :o)


Uncah Jay and Tanner - this past summer at the beach, definitely one of the sweetest pictures I have of the two of them

No comments: