Monday, November 17, 2008

Tanner's 1st Birthday

Last Thursday my little man, my little miracle, turned 1. Can you believe it? Man, the time has really flown by. The party was nutso but great (I can't wait to get those pictures online). Thanks to all of you who came, called, sent cards, emails and texts, and kept us in your thoughts and prayers through the birthday celebrations. Below are several of his pictures we had made.


Just Getting Warmed Up!


His Kung Foo Pose :o)


Sweet But Mischievous.


Aren't we cute?! Especially That Little Man!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

yep... cute.
when do I get a family pic for my fridge?!

Cherie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your little miracle boy!

Anonymous said...

You guys are sooooo cute!! Not sure about the whole UVA thing...haha just kidding!
Cat