Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter and so much more…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-Tanner's 1st Birthday - it's today and I am so thankful. God has blessed me with an amazing little family. After 7 years of trying and tons of tests and random poking and prodding, 1 year ago today I gave birth to a healthy 6 lb 12 oz baby boy. Tanner Cole, I love you!
-time to get my house in order for the California Gagnons stay with us (today through Sunday) and my amazing Mom's willingess to keep Tanner so I can get down to some serious cleaning
-my girlfriends who understand my heartfelt need to "be heard" regarding matters of the heart (much love Cathy-Jo and Jill)
-another week that I got to eat lunch with my Grandma
-Jesus money so I could finally open a savings account for Tanner rather than talking about it like I have for the past year
-Becky, a friend and co-worker, who also happens to be my mentor at work, and for the time we spent at Panera's discussing work issues and fixes - it's so good to have someone understand being challenged vs busy work

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN-MAN!!! Luv u!

Anonymous said...

I hope Tanner had a wonderful 1st birthday and a blast at his party, Im so sad we can't be there to hep him blow out his candles. You guys have a great weekend!!
Miss ya and love ya!!
Cat