Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-again, the angels that helped keep Tanner while Tina was on vacation
-Tina, since Tanner adores her and that gives me a great peace of mind. I am so glad you are back!
-good friends, I am so blessed to have several super close friends
-my brother Jason, because he is the best brother in the world even though he’s a Hokie (I mean seriously Jason, really?)
-my sister-in-law Stormy who is the sister I always wanted and who is always good for a laugh (ask her about her crotch pot)
-another week that I had lunch with my Grandma
-my Aunt Joyce and Uncle Smoot’s willingness to help me with my Halloween costume – gonna be a biker chick
-travel mercies while traveling to and from Greensboro and for keeping my boys in line while I was gone

No comments: