Monday, October 13, 2008

Catching My Breath

I’m finally trying to catch my breath. I feel like I have been on the go for way to long and really need to slow down. I've been traveling a lot for work, Tanner has not been feeling well, his sitter has been on vacation so other Angels have stepped in to keep him, and the world around us keeps moving.

I told Larry yesterday afternoon (after a very short night since Tanner has been sick) that I needed a vacation. He simply asked, “Where would you go?” He didn’t mention that I have no time to take from work or that we have no money for a trip or anything negative, he just let me have my dream for that brief moment.

I explained that I would like to go to Virginia Beach for the weekend. Just to spend some time with my feet in the sand and my face in the sun, to spend some quiet time with God and a girlfriend. I would take my Mom. We would get away just to relax. We would have no real plan. We would wake up and go where God led us for the day. Maybe this can not be just a dream but I can make it a reality. We’ll see…

No comments: