Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason


My big brother Jason doesn't seem fond of birthdays, especially his own, and especially when he's turning 35. Yep, you guessed it, today is his 35th birthday. Happy Birthday Jay!

I am so thankful for Jason. He is not only my brother but my friend. Stormy often comments on the fact that Jason and I "talk in movie lines" and it's true. Jason is one of the only people that I could say "That just happened" to or "I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey" and understand what I'm talking about. I have grown to love to hang out with Jason and Stormy and the 4 of us have a blast - take for instance our couples weekend at Douthat. When I couldn't climb the hill as fast as the others on my bike, it was Jason who was there encouraging me and reminding me how to make it without it being harder then it had to be. Thanks Jay!

Not only is Jason a great brother and friend, he's a great uncle. Tanner adores 'Uncah Jay' and looks at him with great affection. I think Jason digs this too and he beams at Tanner when they are together. They have a special bond and that's pretty awesome.

We are blessed to be so close with our family. So Jason, to you on your birthday! Salude and Shake and Bake!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jason!!
I like the new look!
Cathy