Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-Cathy and Cory’s sweet wedding celebration and that I got to be a part of it
-birthday cake and celebrating Larry’s birthday
-my Mom and that her surgery went well and they got all the cancer (skin cancer)
-pedicures with Jill and Cathy
-another week that I got to eat lunch with my Grandma
-safety traveling for work
-Mom, Dad, Stormy, and Lori for keeping Tanner this week while Tina was on vacation
-being a part of such a sweet body of Christ, I love my little country church!
-time spent playing with Tanner and chasing him now that he’s walking more
-time spent with Pepper, God has given us a chance to really cherish these last days

No comments: