Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-going camping and enjoying a true break and a renewal (and it was GORGEOUS)
-time spent with Jason and Stormy while camping – cards, cooking, bonfire, geo-caching, riding bikes, etc.
-Larry and his role with Tanner (since he has been out of town all week I have really realized that and that I hate being alone)
-having time to ride my bike and not falling down and embarrassing myself ;o)
-another week that I had lunch with my Grandma
-Taco night with Jill, Daniel, and Lucas (pictured above w/ Jill's permission), the boys loved "Mushroom" and he loved them too!
-getting the church newsletter mailed
-new baking recipes
-watching 3 uninterrupted episodes of Cold Case, not all at the same time
-my friend Cathy who is getting married in less than 2 weeks!! Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I've got a new saying now... "snake chapped and bitten"...
what in the world?!?!

;)