Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random thoughts for a Wednesday morning

I have read through several of my friends blogs of the last couple of days and feel blessed to have such amazing friends. I am excited because their blogs are so unique and hope they can help me spice mine up. It has also helped me realize that I need to take and post more pictures. All of this will come. Eventually.

Other dreams and ramblings for the day...
I would like to take a day off just to play with my son, to swing, to shop, to hang out with Jill, to have a Pineapple Surf smoothie, to take a cake decorating class, to enjoy learning a new craft - something super fun, to take a day trip, to ride my bike, to explore my surroundings, to paint something in my house, etc. Maybe I will.

1 comment:

Jill said...

so glad that you've joined the blog community. I hope that you will enjoy an outlet for all of your creative thinking :-)
It's looking good. You've already got features that I'm unaware of... we'll have to get together soon...