Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally.

Several people have encouraged me to start a blog for some time now. It has finally happened. I finally broke down, made time for it, and did it. Interestingly enough, I really wanted to get started last week but I was having a difficult time finding the right name. So I just "let it go" and gave it a few days.

Well, I was driving from work yesterday afternoon to pick up my son from day care and I was listening to a CD that my friend Jill let me borrow. Andrew Peterson was singing about all the things we chase and 'now and then these feet just take to wandering' and I realized that was it. My blog was going to talk about where God's taking me and what happens along the way. So, with All 10 Toes, I hope to share my thoughts, blessings, ramblings, ideas, dreams, and the like, with you.

3 comments:

Skamamama said...

told you i was obsessed! i had to check in b/w flipping the grilled cheeses!

actually i'm not really this obsessed but i did have to do it while i still remembered the address!

glad you called...we'll chat longer next time! :)

Cherie said...

welcome to bloggy world!

Lynn said...

great job & excellent reading!