Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter…

Today is 9/11 and I think back and remember how raw I felt when I heard the news of the attacks. Remember 9/11, never forget.

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

- friends that help motivate me to eat better and lose weight and family that says I can do it
- finding a jogging stroller that was within my price range
- another week that I had lunch with my Grandma
- Target trips and spending less than I had budgeted
- being in town all week and not having to travel to Gboro for work
- getting the church newsletter finished
- the fact that I actually like carrots (because I’ve recently eaten a lot!)
- late night phone calls with friends

No comments: