Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week I have been especially thankful for many things. Below is just a snapshot of those blessings both big and small.

~~ Celebrating being married to Larry for 10 years, crazy to think we have been married that long and I am thankful for all the memories we have made

~~ time spent dreaming about vacations, building another home and expanding our family

~~ the challenges of being a parent, I know that sounds crazy but I keep telling myself all the challenges are just sharpening my parenting skills and hopefully helping

~~ getting to spend extra time with my Mom and Dad since they are the most awesome peope in the world and volunteered to keep Tanner all week while his preschool was closed

~~ leftovers

~~ late night snacks

~~ 5 minutes of quiet time in the car when I feel like I can actually hear God

~~ getting to hang out with friends and catch up, be silly and let go

No comments: