Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Night Blues

I don't know exactly why it happens, but just about every Sunday night I get this overwhelming feeling of dread.

I know it has something to do with having to go back to work on Monday but it couldn't be all of it since it's not like I hate my job. I'm thankful to have a steady income and be a part of a company that actually promotes family first. All in all, my job isn't that bad.

I think what it stems from is that during the weekend I spend mega time with Tanner and I know that come Monday morning someone else will get to spend all that time with him. I also wish that I could work a different schedule so I don't feel like I'm rushing every morning to pass him to someone else. I just want to be there for him more.

We've had an amazing weekend and I just don't want to see it come to an end. Somehow I'm going to figure out how to make it last. I'll let you know the gameplan just as soon as God reveals it to me.

1 comment:

Jill said...

one day at a time....

(hope to see you this week!)