Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's been awhile but I'm bringing it back. I've missed you Thankful Thursdays.

This week I have been thankful for:

:: home cooked meals












:: time with a special friend (who just happens to be totally cute)

:: times when I'm humbled and awed by God's still small voice

:: hilarity that ensued in the car with Rachael after a painful Mariah solo

:: 3pm early closing Fridays at work

:: time spent with Larry on a mini date while my Mom and Dad kept Tanner

:: not having a plan but somehow being at peace about it

:: the ability to learn new tricks to spice up my blog

3 comments:

Skamamama said...

so tickled that you blogged! yay jamie!

Jill said...

don't forget what you are most thankful for:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/31/ceiling_cat_playing_god_watching_yo.jpg

Jill said...

ha. that didn't work... but you can guess what I would link to ;)