Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pretty Cool Surprise

I love surprises! I mean really, who doesn't, but the reason this surprise was so awesome is that it truly was a surprise. I'm sure you are raising at least one eye brow and wondering what in the world I'm talking about. Let me break it down.

I am not a fan of those kind of surprises that aren't really surprise, you know, the ones people mention before you can actually have whatever it is. Like when someone tells you they bought you the perfect birthday gift and its so awesome but your birthday is not for another month or so. It drives me crazy. I know it sounds silly, but I really love it when it's a true surprise and you had no clue it was coming. Those are the best.

Well this awesome surprise was Larry coming home with a new netbook computer for me for our anniversary, which is next month. This was a total surprise because even though we had talked about getting one, it was something I was thinking we would get with a tax return next year or some other far off date.

I've only had it for an hour but I really love it. Now, just to stop playing with it and put it away so I can wash some clothes and get back to paying attention to my family...yikes!!

2 comments:

CathyK said...

I hope this means you will be blogging more!! I really love reading them!
Congrats on your new toy!
Cathy

Jill said...

yay!! Such a surprise to see a blog from you! ;)
I love it!
keep us posted!
j