Thursday, July 22, 2010

Did I Totally Just Mess Up My Blog?

Boo hiss if so. I just got a notice that I needed to edit one of my tabs so I didn't lose my background. Well...I think I lost it. I did exactly what it told me to but when I logged back into it, my background was gone and I couldn't really see my own writing.

www.TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com said it might take 24-48 to load quickly and correctly and I hope that's true. I'm going to be unhappy if I have to start from scratch since I finally got the colors just like I like them.

I will just have to tell myself it's not the end of the world because it really isn't. If you hear me chanting "it's ok" to myself over and over again, however, I might need an intervention since I made an oath to my girls to be a better blogger.

PS-I love my new netbook!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It shows up if I highlight the page. I think you would just need to change the color of your font??
I'm getting ready to do the same thing.... I'm nervous!
j