Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can It Get Any Shorter?

The answer is yes. The question, while initially vague, refers to my hair.

Today I got a hair cut from a new guy named Alex. This is the same new guy that my mom just started going to. He’s a little hicky but gives a mean cut.

He cut my hair and he stopped. We both looked at it and he cut it some more. He stopped and we looked at it again together and he cut it some more. This went on for probably 20 minutes.

He never second guessed himself; he just wanted to make sure he liked what he was doing. I agree that this is a good method especially since my hair is tricky. It’s thick and wavy although I wear it straight and short. I used to think cutting short hair was easy, I was wrong.

When he was finally satisfied and finished I loved it. It’s shorter than usual, which isn’t saying that much, but it’s short. It feels great, hip and kind of funky. Again, I love it.

The best part? Not only do I love it, it was $12. That’s right, I said $12. You can’t even go to the mall and get a Master Cuts hair cut for $12. He didn’t shampoo it since I had done that this morning but that would have only been $4 more. I got a great cut and I’m not broke after the fact.

So go see Alex and save some dough!

1 comment:

Jill said...

can't wait to see it!! when can we get together?!