Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Thoughts

Sometimes I suffer from bloggers block. I've recently had so much going on that I feel like I almost don't know where to begin in my sharing.

First, I think I'll start with my job...it's been extremely hectic but it is so much more challenging than it was previously. I am really happy, finally. I have been trusted with a fairly decent "book" and I'm back to mixing it up with my clients. I really like this aspect of customer service. My job is fast paced and changes daily.

Second, I think I'll hit the highlights on my current "mental status"...I was previously very stressed out by the mere idea of not knowing how Tanner would do on a plane or with a 3 hour time change traveling to and from California. Since he did great, I am feeling more secure and less "stuck". Larry and I used to travel all the time but since Tanner was born we have only ventured to places we can drive. Now we are back in the game! Larry is thinking about Hawaii for our 10th anniversary and making it a large family trip.

Lastly, I think I'll tell you all about something random...like knowing when is the right time to get pregnant. I said it was random, don't act like I didn't give you a heads up.

Since Larry and I know we will actually have to go back to the OB to have "a procedure" and not much will be left up to chance, we've been debating when is the right time to get pregnant. We used to think it was late summer, maybe mid fall, then it became May, now it's up in the air and for once, I am ok with this. I have been praying a lot about it and I truly believe that God has something really big in store for several of my friends, He's telling me to wait, and then it will be my time. It's good to have faith and to trust that His plan and timing on all things is perfect.

Well, off to watch American Idol....go Adam Lambert. He's a little skanky, but for some reason, I kind of like it! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE your random thoughts :-)

I'm suffering from bloggers block right now... and it's encouraging that you've got stuff to share.
;)

Lynn said...

As the "Gold Medalist" of random thoughts it's nice to know someone else is experiencing them on occasion. It makes me rethink the whole "there's something wrong with my brain" theory...