Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Better Day

As I awoke this morning, I vowed out loud that it would be a better day. I "claimed it" as my preacher would say. And what do you know, my out look is brighter and so far my day is going great.

When I got to work, I had an email from one of my best friends who reads my blog, CathyJo. After reading my entry yesterday she emailed me. Her message was simple and so true. "Sounds like its time for a girls weekend." That's exactly what I need. I need a girls weekend - a time where we can be together, be silly, stay up later than usual, eat random stuff, shop, watch odd stuff on TV (we always seem to end up watching America's Next Top Model or something that we normally don't watch but there just happens to be a marathon on), etc. At this point, a girls weekend would be the break from the normal and mundane that I am currently struggling with.

So CathyJo, to you, one of my very best friends, and the one with the plan, let's have us a girls weekend!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, give me some dates!!
p.s. who says I dont watch ANTM (america's next top model) on a regular basis!!
cathy-jo

Jamie said...

Hey Jo - can you send me an email at JGagnon@scottins.com so I can respond? My cell phone pooped out or I would call. Love ya!

Jill said...

hey! What's Cathy's email address? I didn't realize that I could contact her... hahaha!

Jill said...

Btw..... i'm glad that you're having a better day :-)
Cathy is great, isn't she ?!

Anonymous said...

you guys are great!!

My e-mail is
cathy.nicholson@gmail.com...I know its a hard one to remember!!