Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter and so much more…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-the Fall Festival that we had at our church. We had 126 people attend which is NUTS but ALL GOD for such a little church.
-God's beauty all around me with the changing of the leaves. I love Fall!
-another week that I got to eat lunch with my Grandma.
-the opportunity to see several of my friends and help Keith celebrate his 30th birthday surpise style
-finishing November's newsletter and getting it mailed out.
-my sister-in-law Stormy who is just fabulous and inspires me without knowing it.
-the fact that Tanner is really walking now. That little booger can roll.
-a full calendar but not a crazy calendar - I am really looking forward to Jill's Halloween Party tomorrow!

No comments: