Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Desk Job

I have felt "stuck" lately, like I'm not sure what to write. I got a text message from my friend Cathy the other day that asked me how was she supposed to procrastinate at work when I wasn't blogging?! My bad Cathy. It's just not coming to me these days. I'll try harder, promise :o)

As I sit here at my desk, procrastinating (like Cathy) and trying to avoid the few things that I have left to do, I think of the fun I have when I'm not at work. I also think about how I ended up with a desk job. Just to be overly dramatic for a second, some days I feel like the life is being sucked out of me. With that said, it's not always bad, and I should be thankful I have a job and one that allows us to have the life we do.

My time spent at home involves chasing Tanner and allowing him to chase and catch me. Currently this is his most fun thing, other than playing with a blue balloon that we've had for over a month. The pictures below are what make life interesting and worth while, while I'm not at work.



3 comments:

Jill said...

I just need to play devil's advocate here...

Is the life that you "have" the life that you "want"??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me something else to do at my job besides work!! I do know how you feel, I dont have a desk job and the life seems to get sucked out of me some days, I think its that we do almost the same thing everyday and that can get to you sometimes.
However, I do think we need to count our lucky stars that we have a job in this day in age, it scares me to hear about all the people losing their jobs and homes!

Anonymous said...

P.S.
The above post is from me...Cathy =)