Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Enjoying Some Fam Time

In a previous blog I stated that we were getting ready to have Larry's family stay with us for a while. Well...they are here! I love having family around and since Larry's family is from CA, we don't get to see them all that much. They are staying with us for an entire week and keeping Tanner since his sitter is closed. We are all loving it. Tanner is really enjoying waking up and seeing his Mimi and Papa.

Today we went to Kid's Cove at at TRBC but it was short lived because it was crowded and Tanner really just wanted to run around. We were trying to think of something inside to do since it's so stinking hot outside. After Kid's Cove we went to Toys R Us where the grandparents bought him a toddler 4 wheeler. It's really small and super cute. I can't wait for him to ride it.

What to do for the rest of the week. Today is the only day I am able to take off because my teammate is having a baby tomorrow. She is being induced and I have been advised that I can not take any vacation while she is gone. I will save that rant for another blog. Anyway...

Off to plan something for tomorrow and dinner for tonight!

1 comment:

Jill said...

glad that you guys are having fun!! :-)