Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh Good Gracious

Ugh. Trying to lose weight absolutely stinks. What a miserable thing to do. But I'm going to do it. I am the poster child for failed diets but I'm also the poster child for I want what I want when I want it so I should have seen this coming.

So today I started Weight Watchers. I weighed in this morning (totally abysmal and embarrasing and it was just me in the bathroom with the scale) and we are having weekly sessions here at work. I'll weigh every Monday and take the successes and failures as they come. I'm walking with a group here during our lunch break and I'm walking and riding my bike on the weekends (due to the fact that it's dark when I wake up and dark when I get home from work).

My long term goal is 30 pounds although I need to lose about 50. I think 30 is both realistic and attainable. I am really looking forward to getting off the rest of this baby weight and hopefully clothes shopping will be fun again. Here's to my health!

3 comments:

Jill said...

keep up the good work!!!

Lynn said...

You CAN do it!

Anonymous said...

You can do it...it sucks I know, but you can do it!! Anytime you want to get out and hike or anything like that you can always call me!
BTW...Like the new look!
Cat