Friday, October 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday, a day late

(Thanks Regina for the reminder!!)

I am always thankful for my family, friends, life, health, love, happiness, Jesus, freedom, safety, laughter…

This past week I have been and am still particularly thankful for:

-reconnecting with old friends – thanks Facebook
-meeting new friends – our new youth pastor Nick and his wife Dana are awesome
-another week I got to eat lunch with my Grandma
-a few good days with Pepper – he has liver cancer but we still get to experience some good days with him
-a fun time at the UVa game with Larry, Keith, Kelyn, Renee, Shawn, Lloyd and Teresa – Go Hoos!
-Jason’s birthday celebration at Larry and Darlene’s – man I love my family!
-A new stuffed shells recipe that turned out awesome – thanks Allrecipes.com
-travel mercies while on the road to and from Greensboro – thanks for no overnights this time
-my job – I know that sounds weird, but with this economy I am thankful for money coming in and most days I like what I do

No comments: